Comment on page
React Native SDK Versions
React Native Netmera version 1.6.2 has been released with the following updates:
Android 3.10.4 and iOS 3.18.0 versions have been added.
fetchCouponsmethod has been introduced.
baseUrlerrors have been resolved by transitioning to Android version 3.10.4 as an improvement.
React Native 1.6.1, which includes Android 3.10.2 and iOS 3.16.0 versions, has been released.
- Android Target API level increased to 33
- Android core and fcm versions upgraded to 3.10.2
- startDataTransfer and stopDataTransfer methods added to React Native SDK
React Native 1.6.0, which includes Android 3.10.1 and iOS 3.16.0 versions, has been released.
- Android core SDK version 3.9.12 and FCM version 3.9.4 have been added to the React Native SDK.
- Android 13 notification permission methods have been added to the React Native SDK and integrated with the existing iOS methods. The
requestPushNotificationAuthorizationmethods can now be used for both iOS and Android devices.
If you don't request notification permission at runtime, you can request it by calling the
requestPushNotificationAuthorization()method. Note: Notification runtime permissions are required on Android 13 (API 33) or higher. Therefore, before calling the method, make sure your project targets an API of 33 and above.
You can call the
areNotificationsEnabled()method if you need to know the status of permissions.
await Netmera.areNotificationsEnabled() // Use the enabled status of permission as boolean
- The usage details of the
requestPushNotificationAuthorizationmethods have been added to the Readme file.