Comment on page
To install Optimove, follow these steps:
- 1.Locate Optimove on the Connectors page and click the install button.
- 3.Fill in the user and password fields. (Note: Please ensure you have the most up-to-date username and password information. Contact Optimove's product owner for the updated details.)
Optimove Parameters (optional): You can personalize messages using parameters from Optimove.
- Optimove Param: Profile attributes defined in Optimove.
- Netmera Pretty Name: Netmera equivalent of profile attribute in Optimove.
- 4.And click the install button
Push Event Notification: Whenever you want to send a push notification, notify us by firing an event through Optimove's REST API using the following example command.
Note: Make sure to replace the placeholders (your-app-key, your_rest_api_key, your_campaign_id, channel_id) with the actual values relevant to your setup.
curl --location --request POST
-H "X-netmera-api-key: your_rest_api_key" \
-H "Content-Type: application/json" \
"channelId":channel_id ‘459 or 481’
Event Type ID and Descriptions:
- 11: Triggered when a single target notification send event is generated from Optimove.
- 13: Triggered when a bulk notification send event is generated from Optimove.
- 4: Triggered when a campaign is cancelled on the Optimove side.
User Matching in Optimove and Netmera:
To match users between Optimove and Netmera, you need to provide Optimove with the Client_ID key, and set the same IDs as external IDs in Netmera.
For any queries, Optimove may require your confirmation, so make sure to approve the requests.
To create a transactional push notification, go to Messages -> Transactional page and select the Optimove channel during the "What" step.